Monday, January 19, 2009

Birthday Princess


Our princess is 5! What a fun day we had today. We started the morning with number 5 blueberry pancakes complete with candles.


Presents followed. She was so excited about everything.

We went out for a birthday lunch at her favorite restaurant where they sang to her and gave her balloons and a free meal on her next visit.

This afternoon she kept asking if the phone was ringing for her...she loved it when the aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents called to sing and wish her a happy birthday! Now she's looking forward to her "2nd birthday"...her friend b-day party this weekend! :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad that Sierra had a great birthday! :) I hope she has as much fun when she has her 2nd birthday... :) I look forward to picutures.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Sierra! I can't believe she's 5! I bet she is so excited to start Kindergarten!

Jayson & Carrie said...

Hey Birthday Girl! Glad you had a great day Sierra! I don't know why it surprises me that she is five...I know she's Jayden's age! And for all the pictures and updates it's not the same as seeing them get bigger in person, I guess! Happy Birthday, again!

Cula said...

Happy Birthday Sierra!

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday Sierra. Being 5 is fun. Looking forward to seeing party pics.
Lindsey (and Benjamin)