Saturday, January 24, 2009

Princess Party

Wow! What a week of fun and preparation! Sierra had her "2nd birthday" yesterday with 30+ of her friends. We enjoyed lunch together and then had some fun with box towers/castles,

musical thrones, graham cracker castle decorating,


pin the crown on the princess,
and her special request...a pinata.

(this was Sydney's first time swinging at a pinata :)



After most everyone left, Sierra had fun opening the presents. After each one, she would make some really cute comment..."oh, just what I wanted" "isn't this so cute" "I love it" "can I play with this right now?"


It was a great day...and so fun to share it with such good friends.

3 comments:

Cula said...

Looks like she had tons of fun!

Unknown said...

I am SO happy that you finally posted her pictures!! They are adorable. Wow 30+ kids... that is SO crazy!
She is a little princess in our eyes as well! HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY SIERRA!

Unknown said...

I bet she had the best day! I can't believe 30+ kids!!?? You are much braver than me!