Monday, May 4, 2009

Teacher Appreciation Day

I'm so thankful for my kids' teachers. We've been so blessed to have such positive influences on our kids. I actually got some time to stamp and paper craft last night. Here's what I whipped up using the Big Shot (man, I LOVE that thing!!!!):


Each "drawer" has a pair of earrings. I had thought about candy, but one of the teachers is diabetic and just recently got her ears pierced so I decided that would be a fun "treat" inside.

Recipe: CS: Chocolate Chip OR Basic Black, Whisper White; Stamps/Ink: None...although I made a quick 3x3 card using the "Thank You Kindly" stamp set w/ the large oval punch, the scallop oval punch, and the matching ink pad; Accessories: Big Shot, Matchbox Die, Extended Cutting Pads, Top Note Die, Standard Cutting Pads, 1/16" punch, Metallic Brads, Sticky Strip, Bone Folder

4 comments:

Unknown said...

SUPER CUTE JENN!

Cula said...

I saw this, and now i don't remember where. my club members are making this on friday night.

Megan said...

very cute and very thoughtful as well!

Alex said...

Totally cute gifts, how creative!! I bet they will LOVE these! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex