Monday, June 1, 2009

Last Chance!!!!!

Stampin' Up! has released their LAST CHANCE LISTS for stamps, accessories, and decor elements. Everything is only available while supplies last (except for the stamps) so order NOW to be sure you get what you want.

Click Here for Last Chance Stamps (Numerical Order)
Click Here for Last Chance Decor Elements
Last Chance Accessories List was e-mailed to you at midnight...contact me for your own list. You won't want to miss this list...many have even been discounted!

Be sure to join me for the Stamp-a-Stack Stamp Camp on Friday, June 19, to use some of the retiring stamp sets that I love so much! There will be 15 cards to choose from to make 10 cards...Registration is limited to 10 people. Register now to reserve your spot.

Want to host a party in June??? If the workshop totals between $250 and $399....you receive an additional $20 in hostess merchandise. If the workshop totals $400 or above...you receive an additional $40 in hostess merchandise. This is an AWESOME benefit!!!! I was so excited this morning when I placed my SNEAK PEEK order from the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog, and I was able to get more for FREE because of the EXTRA hostess benefits being offered. You won't want to pass up this opportunity.

P.S. The new in-colors are FABULOUS!!!!! (which comes in MUST have ribbon & markers!!!)

No comments: