Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Birthday....to me! :)


Today's my birthday! So I thought it would be appropriate to share this card from the open house. I LOVE the Rich Razzleberry. I'm not always a fan of purple but I love the richness of this purple! It's perfect!!!!!!

Card Recipe: CS: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White; Stamps: Circle Circus, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Ink: Rich Razzleberry; Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Curly Label Punch, Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon


We’re very much enjoying our vacation and being with our extended family!
Stampin’ Up! has some great deals that I don’t want you to miss out on even
though I’m on vacation.

**The deal of the week is Square Fire Rhinestone Brads (p. 179 item number
109112) for only $6.99. There is no limit and no minimum purchase needed. You
can either order through my demo website directly or to save on shipping if your
order isn’t over $70, e-mail me and I’ll combine all the orders I receive.

**Become a demo for only $85!!!!! SU! Is currently offering a mini starter kit
that features the new in-colors. It also gets you everything you need to get
started in your own business. As a demo, you will receive 20 percent off, every
order you place! It’s a great benefit that makes our hobby affordable.

This week only special----Today is my birthday. I’m also celebrating my 5th
anniversary as a demo this month. I want to celebrate with you….e-mail me an
order this week of $50 or more, and you’ll receive any Classic ink Pad of your
choice for FREE!!! This offer is valid from July 13-18. If you place your
order directly through my demo website, you’ll have to e-mail me what ink pad
you would like and you’ll receive it when I get back in August Happy July!!!

Have you seen the new catalog yet???? I’m receiving my 2nd shipment of catalogs
here at my mom’s house while I’m on vacation so I’ll be mailing out catalogs as
soon as they arrive. If you haven’t got your copy yet, e-mail me with your
mailing address, and I’ll get one sent to you by the end of the week!

Our next stamp camp will be held Friday, AUGUST 21, at 7 p.m. It will be a
punch stamp camp where we will be making 5 cards created with punch art. The
class fee also includes your choice of punch from the catalog. The fee is $30
for club members and $35 for customers and guests.

I have two openings for a stamp club beginning in August...contact me today if
you want a spot!

2 comments:

Celia said...

Happy Birthday Jenn! It sounds like you're having a great vacation. I can't wait to see the pictures.

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENN! I'm excited to see pics too! :)