Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Heart of Hearts


I love using the Sticky Strip sheets with the glitter. This was my first attempt at using the corner heart punch. Takes a bit of practice but not too hard too use :)
Order your supplies here.
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink: Melon Mambo
Stamps: Well Scripted
Accessories: Pinking Hearts Corner Punch, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Lg. Heart Punch, Sticky Strip Sheet, Chunky Sprinkles, Big Shot, Polka Dot Embossing Folder

LAST DAY to register for Friday's Stamp Camp! Join me as we watch the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics while we stamp! We'll be creating 10 cards from the above pictured 15 cards. Most greetings can be changed to fit your needs. Register by Wednesday evening to save your spot. Cost: $20 Stamp Club Members/$25 Customers & Guests. All supplies provided including envelopes except adhesive. Please bring your own adhesive.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVED getting this for my birthday card :) Thanks!