Friday, June 4, 2010

Wedding Announcements


One of the projects that I helped with at my Wednesday WOW was to create some wedding announcements for one of my friends' nephew who will be getting married at the end of summer. The wedding colors are Red, Black, and White. We had a great time creating these announcements together. It really reminded me how fun and personalized stamping can be! Any of these announcements could be used for any variety of things...weddings, babies, graduations, or just as an invite. Most of them could be changed to any color you choose. For the next few days, I'll be sharing with you our creations...and hopefully get those ideas a turnin' for your next big event! This card is a tri-fold card so the announcement is on the insdie of this card. Order your supplies here.
Cardstock: Basic Black, Real Red
Ink: Basic Black
Stamps: Sanded, Lovely Letters
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, Dimensionals

No comments: