Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

This is my swap card for tonight's demo meeting.  I really wanted to use a technique that I haven't used in awhile so I decided to emboss the flower in black embossing powder and then bleach out parts of the flower with bleach on a q-tip.  Such an easy technique that adds just the perfect touch.  I also used the glittery smooch accent ink over top (which you can't really see in this picture).  What are you going to be making for Mother's Day?  Start planning your project today!  Order your supplies here.

Cardstock:  Pretty in Pink, Basic Black
Ink:  VersarMark, Basic Black, Pretty in Pink marker
Stamps:  Because I Care (Hostess), Teeny Tiny Wishes
Accessories:  Basic Black Grosgrain, Black Embossing Powder, Illuminate Top Coat Smooch Accent Ink, Heat Tool, Color Spritzer

No comments: