Thursday, July 21, 2011

Swaps

Convention is all about the swaps you take and the swaps you get :) I didn't have a lot of time this year to prep swaps since we were on vacation just before I left for Convention. I had signed up for a 3x3 swap with a group...so I knew I had to finish at least these swaps before I went to Convention. I knew the Big Shot would make things go a little bit faster and love the effect of the impressions folders so it was an easy decision what I should do :)

Syd helped me emboss the spider web on the Concord Crush CS 54 times so I had enough for my swap (one benefit to having an early riser...I had some help :) I spritzed each web with the shimmer mist created with rubbing alcohol and the champagne mist shimmer paint. Be sure to come on Saturday to the New Catalog Open House to see the amazing 3x3 creations I received in return. Order your supplies here.
Cardstock: Basic Black, Concord Crush, Whisper White
Ink: Concord Crush
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Accessories: Big Shot, Spider Web Impressions Folder, Shimmer Mist (Champagne Shimmer Paint), Rhinestone Jewel, Modern Label, Word Window Punches

No comments: