Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sad News

Stampin' Friends, I have to share some sad news. Our friend, Emily Wilson, passed away this morning. She'll truly be missed.  I know that we all looked forward to seeing her at every class.  I'll keep you updated on her services. At Saturday night's class, we'll be stamping a stack of cards for her family to use at this time made in her favorite color of purple.  If you haven't previously let me know you're coming, you're welcome to join us...even if you just want to stamp for Emily's family :)  Love you all!

ETA...Her services will be held September 22 at the LDS church building across the street from Mt. Miguel High School (contact me if you need an actual address).  A viewing will be held at 10:00am and funeral services beginning at 11:00am.

No comments: