Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thinking of You

Sometimes a card can be just this simple...embossed cardstock with a little bit of Designer Series Paper and a few punched out pieces of cardstock.  I'm in need of some quick thank you cards.  I will definitely be using this card sketch and ideas for those quick cards!  I'm also super excited about today's digital downloads.  You can see them here.  My favorite of these is the Quinceanera Stamp Brush Set (129020) for just $3.95.  So many times people have asked about this stamp set...now it's available as 6 digital images for all of your crafting needs!!  You can order digital images only through my website (click the "Shop Now" button).  The best part is there is no shipping since you download the images directly to your computer.  Happy Craftin'!

No comments: