Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Digital Studio Express for FREE for 30 days!


Starting today, you can download My Digital Studio Express for a 30-day trial period.  My Digital Studio Express includes one stamp brush set, 12 Designer Series Paper patterns, 81 embellishments, 26 punches, and 5 designer templates. You can view a list of the included content here. My Digital Studio Express is My Digital Studio software that you can download directly to your computer without having to wait for discs to be shipped to you. The program functionality is exactly the same as the disc version of the software with less digital content.

You can add the free My Digital Studio Express trial (item 129600) to your online shopping cart here. You do not need to purchase any other items with the My Digital Studio Express trial, but you can add it to an order with stamping supplies or other digital downloads.

You'll loves all the projects you can create with My Digital Studio.  It's the only creating I've been doing the past month and a half.  So fun and so quick!  Starting tomorrow, I'll be sharing digital projects I created during the holidays for gifts. 

No comments: