Thursday, January 21, 2010

June...Helping Haiti


While we together last summer, some of us went to the local train depot. I was so excited to use the "tracks" wheel on this page. I had to include the picture of the girls using Grandpa's cameras...such great memories! Order your supplies here.
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Summer Sun
Ink: Basic Gray
Stamps: Right on Track wheel, alpha (retired)
Accessories: Paper piercer, mat pack, Silver Brads



From now until February 28, 2010, $2 from every I {Heart} Hearts stamp set sold, Stampin' Up! will donate to the American Red Cross’ Haiti Relief and Development Fund. The Red Cross is already well-established in Haiti, and this money will be used to provide immediate relief and long-term support through supplies, technical assistance and other support to help those in need. I love this stamp set...of course you already know my obsession with hearts. This is the perfect stamp set to use on your Valentine cards. Check out Shelli's blog to see how SU! has already assembled hygiene kits to send to the disaster area. I'm so blessed to work for an amazing company that truly cares about the world around them.

No comments: