Friday, July 9, 2010

Birthday Crown


Yeah! I've finally stamped again :) Here's the first card that I created (out of necessity for a princess' birthday). It felt so good to get things going again. I have almost all of the retired stamp things out of the way...the only thing left to sort through is my cardstock drawer. What a great feeling! Come check out the new things at my open house on Saturday from 2-6 p.m. Order your supplies here.
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink (color combo from the NEW Color Coach)
Ink: Melon Mambo
Stamps: Every Little Bit, Fabulous Phrases (I received both of these sets for FREE because of my sales during Sale-a-bration time...ask me how you can earn FREE stamps.)
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones Jewels, Chantilly 1/2" Crochet Trim, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle & 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punches, Big Shot, Polka Dot Impressions Folder
Already been a demo? Become a demo again for only $35!!! Ask me for more details.

No comments: