Saturday, July 10, 2010

Open House Door Prize Winners!

Thanks so much to all of you who attended the open house today. It was great to see so many of you again. I've already placed our order! I can't wait for you to get your new toys to play with.

Here's a list of winners from today:
Candi H.--SNAIL Adhesive Refill
Shawna J.--Patterns Pack III
Martha A.--Patterns Pack III
Tammy N.--Silver Smooch Spritz
Kay W.--Whisper White 12x12 CS
Dora Z.--Perfect Punches Clear Mount Stamp Set

A new club will be starting in August--sign up today! Minimum orders of $30 every other month for 5 months...with the benefits of being the hostess one of the months...plus discounts on classes. Contact me for more info!

Didn’t get your order in yet? Not a problem…e-mail me/call me any time!

Couldn't make today's open house but still want a new catalog...contact me today!

No comments: