Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Convention!

July 21-24 was the annual Convention in SLC. It was a much needed get away from it all. Since I got a new recruit (yeah, Melissa!!!) the week before, I got to enter in the VIP entrance for Memento Mall. The only downside...it didn't matter! There wasn't a line.

One of the highlights is seeing stampin' friends that you haven't seen in awhile. Megan is a friend I met at the Convention in Denver 3 years ago...the year I took Sydney with me. It's always so fun to see her...she's so fun! MJ is a demo that I know from my group meetings...she's one of my side-line demos. Cula is one of my downline. So glad I got to spend convention this year with these three! Here we are at the Home Office.

I never tire of seeing it. It's such a beautiful building and has such a comfortable feeling.

On Thursday, Megan and I both walked on stage. I walked for being a demo for 5 years. Megan walked for being a demo for 10 years.
My goal for Convention next year is to walk on stage for having $100,000 in career sales. I'm right on track so far :) I loved the giant rubber stamps they had avaible for us to take pics with this year. So fun!


Friday night we ate at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. It was such delicious food. Megan and I walked around Temple Square after dinner admiring the flowers and the beautiful sites.

This was our seats every day except the first day...front row left side! :) Perfect for pictures of the big screen.

Who doesn't love free product? Certainly 2700 demos do!!!! We all got this package set...all up coming products in the Holiday Mini!

Can't wait until Convention 2011!!!

No comments: