Friday, August 6, 2010

Vintage Happy Birthday

After seeing several cards in my Convention swaps with a brayered background with the Impressions Folders, I knew it would be one of the first things I tried once I got home. I was anxious to use this technique with the distressing essentials kit.
Perfect for this month's technique night! Love how this card turned out. So not my usual style, but oh so fun! If you're in stamp club, you received directions on this card. Not in stamp club? I still have openings! You'll be able to attend my technique night every month for FREE. Contact me today for more info. Order your supplies here.
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Ink: Crumb Cake, Tea Stain spot from Distressing kit
Stamps: Perfect Punches
Accessories: Vintage Wallpaper Impressions Folder, Big Shot, Brayer, Pearl Jewel, Distressing Essentials Kit, Crochet Trim Ribbon, Dimensionals

No comments: