Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Impressed Embossed Hearts

This is a fun technique I've seen recently.  You use the Square Lattice die to not only emboss your card front but to impress punched images onto your card front as well.  I found it makes it a bit easier if you attach the hearts with just a bit of adhesive so they don't move once you put them in the Impressions Folder.  This was a birthday card I sent at the first of the month.  I've only tried it with the Square Lattice die so far...but I plan to try it with come of the other Impressions Folders soon.  Order your supplies here.
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Melon Mambo
Ink:  Melon Mambo
Stamps:  Occasional Quotes
Accessories:  Polka Dot Melon Mambo Ribbon (retired), Heart-to-Heart Punch, Big Shot, Square Lattice Impressions Folder

No comments: