Thursday, November 4, 2010

Top Note Take Two

November is another CRAZY, busy birthday month for us so when I had my supplies out for yesterday's card, I couldn't help but think about how I could use the same design for a birthday card.  This card is for my SIL.  She loves Halloween so it seemed like it was an obvious choice to use this leftover piece of DSP from the Halloween paper pack Wicked Cool.  I spritzed the crumpled flower with Vanilla Smooch Spritz to add the perfect glittery effect with the glitter brad!  Order your supplies here.
Cardstock:  Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Wicked Cool DSP
Ink:  Basic Black
Stamps:  Afterthoughts (hostess stamp set)
Accessories:  Big Shot, Top Note Die, 5-Petal Flower Punch, Paper Piercer & Mat Pack, Vanilla Smooch Spritz, Glitter Brad

No comments: