Monday, December 13, 2010

Tags

The busy-ness of December is keeping me extremely busy...hence the lack of posts on this blog and the over abundance of posts on my family blog :)  Oh, well!!  That's why I love my job.  I had created this tag set for December's stamp camp. 
I ended up not teaching the class because of how busy everyone else was...but it was perfect for a last minute gift when I realized it was our last day of preschool on Friday.  I think I need to make a few more of these tag packages!  Order your supplies here.
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist, Rich Razzleberry
Ink:  Marina Mist, Rich Razzleberry, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler
Stamps:  Tags 'til Christmas, Delightful Decorations
Accessories:  Extra Lg. Scallop Circle, 1 3/4" circle, 2 1/2" circle, Ornament, Wide Oval, Decorative Label, Extra Large Tag, Large Tag Punches

No comments: