Friday, April 1, 2011

April Newsletter

Happy April, Stampers!


No April Fool’s jokes here! Stampin’ Up! is kickin’ off April with GRAB BAGS.

These can be purchased through my online store. Choose a Grab Bag for $5 (worth $20), for $10 (worth $40), or for $15 (worth $60). The Grab Bags contain discounted products including any combination of products like the following: ribbons, Accents & Elements, chipboard, Designer Series Paper, or Simply Sent kit components. Grab bags do not contain stamp sets or tools. All grab bag sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. This offer is good WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. Order yours today. Be sure to check out the Clearance Rack while your shopping at my online store. (This offer is not available for club order purchases.)

Spring is Blossoming with Sneak Peek products from the upcoming 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog. You can brand-new products in one of two ways: Spend $20 on any Stampin' Up! products and become eligible to purchase both the Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper OR host a $350 workshop and get the Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper for FREE!

Four Frames Stamp Set wood mount 123440 $20.95 or clear mount 123442 $15.95

Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper item 122367 $9.95. Of course, if you don’t already have the Decorative Label Punch yet, you NEED it.  See p. 30 in the Occasions Mini. (This offer is not available through my online store.)

Next week I get to register for CONVENTION in July. I can hardly wait to go. My goal for the year was to walk on stage again this year. I’m so close to reaching this goal…but I’m going to need your help! I walked last year for being a demonstrator for 5 years. I can walk on stage this year for reaching a career sales of $100,000. As of TODAY, I’m $2,912.79 shy of my goal…so close! But in order to reach this goal, I need your help. No, I’m not asking for a $3,000 order from you.  I’m asking you to host a party with your friends. All you do is provide the friends and a little treat, I provide the entertainment, supplies, and all the fun that comes with stamping. Contact me today to book your party. Catalog parties work, too.  I would love to schedule your party soon! Starting today, you’ll be entered in a drawing for $50 of FREE product from the new Idea Book & Catalog for every $50 you spend. This contest will be from April 1-June 30. You’re eligible for this contest with club orders, online orders, workshop orders, and customer orders.

Wednesday, April 6, 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Wednesday WOW. Come and create your own projects and work with friends. Bring all of your own supplies. My stamps and tools will be available for your use. RSVP by Tuesday, April 5.

Thursday, April 7, 7 p.m. Technique Night. Create two projects using the Spring is Blossoming featured products (sneak peek from the new Idea Book & Catalog that will be released in July). All supplies will be provided including adhesive. Fee: FREE—Stamp Club Members; $7—Customers/Guests (FREE when you place a $40 the night of the class) RSVP by Tuesday evening.

Tuesday, April 12, 7 p.m. Demo Group Meeting. Join me and other local demonstrators for a night of fun. You’ll create 4 fun projects that will set you on the right track to get your Stampin’ Up! business started. Contact me for more information.

Friday, April 22, 7 p.m. Stamp Camp. We’ll be creating a gift pack of cards. We’ll be making 8 matching cards with a card holder. This will be a great Mother’s Day gift for your mom or the perfect gift for yourself. RSVP by April 18.

Pictures will be coming soon of the class projects…watch my blog or follow me on Facebook for more details.

No comments: