Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Birthday!

 Friday Sierra had a birthday party to attend.  Sydney has been sick for 4 days so we haven't left the house.  I didn't get the chance to buy her friend a gift so I needed to come up with a money holder.  I remembered this little holder from about 6 years ago when I first started stamping.  It worked perfectly :)  Seal an envelope, turn it sideways, and cut off the top.  Stamp the bottom half of the envelope.  In this case, I only used Rich Razzleberry ink...I either stamped it directly from the ink pad or inked the stamp and then stamped it off on scratch paper before stamping it ont he envelope.  I really like the effect of the different shades of the same color :)  After stamping the bottom half, you put it through the crimper so the top fits back on.  This one was a tight fit because I decided to create a card as well that stayed attached to the top of the envelope. 
I need to remember the ideas that I learned long ago and put them to good use! Here's to a better week in posting now that Sydney is finally feeling like herself again. Happy Monday! Order your supplies here.
Cardstock:  Rich Razzleberry
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry
Stamps:  Create a Cupcake, Confetti, Bring on the Cake
Accessories:  Crimper

No comments: