Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Open Sea


I'll admit...it took a bit for the Summer Mini to grow on me. I was in a desperate need for some new masculine style stamps so...those were first on my list. I'm LOVING "The Open Sea" stamp set. I'm really enjoying creating with it. I created this card this week for our demo group meeting. This was my swap. Can't wait to keep playing with this stamp set to see what other possibilities are out there!!!
Order your supplies here.
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Regals DSP
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Stamps: The Open Sea, All Holidays
Accessories: 2 1/2" circle punch, dimensionals

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had a really hard time with this mini too. But, I LOVE your card! I need to get into my stamp room and stamp - it's been too long.