Monday, May 23, 2011

Thank You

Sorry, friends, I've been busy with life lately. I've been stamping...I just haven't had time to post them to the blog. I'm hoping to get caught up and stay caught up for a bit :)

We created this card at May's technique night. This card was created using the new "Strength & Hope" stamp set in the Summer Mini. I wanted to use this set to just make a regular card (even though I chose to use pink as my color palette for this card). This really is a versatile set. I'll show you another card I created with this same design tomorrow :) Order your supplies here.
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo
Stamps: Strength & Hope, Thank You Kindly
Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, Big Shot, Top Note Die, Dimensionals

No comments: