Monday, January 9, 2012

January Newsletter


Happy New Year!!!



I trust that you started your new year off right with a look through the Occasions Mini AND the Sale-a-bration mini!  Fabulous new items J  I was able to order some of the fantastic products already, and I’m loving the new Embossing Folders options.  I haven’t had a whole lot of time to play because of our fabulous two-week family vacation that we took just after Christmas and because of our kitchen flood project that’s still being completed.  I can’t wait to get life settled down a bit so I can play more!  You can order from the Occasions Mini now.  You can start getting the Sale-a-Bration products when you order $50 of product beginning January 24.  Because of the construction project (and the chaos that it’s created at our house), our next stampin’ class will be held on Thursday, February 2, at 7 p.m.  It will be Technique Night where I show you the fabulous new Framelits Dies from the Occasions Mini.  Just wait until you see how fun these new dies are!

No comments: