Monday, April 2, 2012

Butterfly Banner

One of our friends was celebrating her 8th birthday over the weekend.  Her mom asked if I could make a butterfly banner for the garden themed party.  I knew just what to use for this fun banner!  I used  the Beautiful Butterflies Die.  After I cut out all the butterflies, I knew that I wanted to added some more dimension to the butterflies so I used 5 different embossing folders to make the butterflies POP!






Order your supplies here.
Cardstock:  Pool Party, Blushing  Bride, So Saffron, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade
Accessories:  Big Shot, Beautiful Butterflies Die, Elegant Lines, Perfect Polka Dots, Elegant Bouquet, and Finial Press Impressions Embossing Folders, Sticky Strip, 1/16" Handheld Punch, White Ribbon (retired)

1 comment:

Ruthie Lopez said...

Beautiful banner!! I love how you textured the butterflies!!
TFS