Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Using MDS to create a card you can duplicate

Yeah...I know...long title...but I didn't know what else to say.  I love creating projects in MDS first so I know what I'm going to actually create once I sit down with my real supplies.  I created this project first in MDS.  For this month's MDS class, I created this card using the Summer Smooches DSP and brads.
 Here's what the adorable card looks like made with our products :)
It's an easy way to plan a color layout or swap out colors by using MDS first to create your creations. 
Order your supplies here.
Cardstock:  Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Summer Smooches DSP (I used the "picker" option in the MDS card that's why the yellow looks so different)
Ink:  Whisper White
Stamps:  Bring on the Cake
Accessories:  Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Square Punch, Circle Punch, Summer Smooches Fabric Brads

No comments: