Monday, June 25, 2012

Framed Trees

I love the new Paper-Piercing pack!  It was my favorite new thing in the catalog....so I'm still not sure how I left it off my first order I placed.  You can bet that I ordered it as soon as I got my shipment and realized it was missing.  I created this card by cutting out a mat using the Apothecary Accents Framelits on a piece of CS.  I then used the CS as a mask to sponge ink on the card front and then stamp the tree images.  I used the mat pack to punch around the inside edge of the sponging.  Very quick and simple card!  Be sure to join me for Technique Night on TUESDAY, July 10, to see how else you can the amazing Paper-Piercing pack!  Order your supplies here.
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Basic Grey, Basic Black
Stamps:  Lovely As a Tree
Accessories:  Apothecary Accents Framelits, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Big Shot, Ribbon, Neutrals Buttons, Tombow Multi Adhesive, Sponge, Paper Piercer
  
Haven't seen the new catalog yet?  Contact me today, and I'll get one your way!

No comments: