Friday, June 8, 2012

June Stampin' Highlights

It’s been a great first week with the new catalog!  Thanks to all of you who were able to make it to the open house last Saturday.  Orders arrived yesterday and were delivered today…enjoy playing with your new toys J  Haven’t seen the new catalog yet?  You can check it out on-line here.  I’ll gladly bring a catalog to you or drop one in the mail to you…just let me know you’re interested!  You can shop 24/7 through my website (click the “shop now” button), or you can e-mail or call me with an order.  I’ll be placing an order this weekend…I can place an order at any time, too J

Stampin’ Up! is starting the new catalog off right by giving hostesses that reach $450 an extra $50 of FREE stamp products.  This offer is good until July 31.  Call me now to book your stampin’ party with your friends!

Starter Kits are now only $99, and you CHOOSE what you want!  You get to choose $125 worth of product.  This month, Stampin’ Up! is added nearly $50 more worth of product when you sign up this month.  You’ll receive the brand, new stamp set “Make a Cake”, the Patio Party DSP, and the Patio Party Digital Collection DVD.  Contact me now if you want more information.  J

 You won’t want to miss this month’s stamp camp…Saturday, June 23, 7 p.m. Birthday Stamp-a-Stack Stamp Camp.  Fifteen birthday card designs will be available for you to create ten cards.  All supplies will be provided except SNAIL adhesive.  Please bring your own.  Fee:  $20—Stamp Club Members; $25—Customers & Guests  ($5 off when you place a $40 the night of the class).   RSVP by June 19.  Comment here or e-mail me, and I'll send you a list of classes for the rest of the year.

There are two openings in stamp club.  Let me know as soon as possible if you would like a spot.  All you do is spend a minimum of $30 every other month for 5 months.  You’ll be hostess one of the months (without having to host anything at your home) and you’ll get all the AWESOME free hostess products earned.  Each club members gets to attend my monthly technique night for free and always receives $5 off every stamp camp.  Two clubs start in July and one club starts in August.  Of course, we can always start a new club if there’s more interest.  Contact me today to add your name to the club list. J

No comments: