TODAY you can order the new and improved Stampin' Trimmer! Although paper trimmers are a common crafting tool, this trimmer was designed exclusively by paper crafters for paper crafters -and because it was made by Stampin' Up!, you know it's a cut above the rest!
Features of the All-New Stampin' Trimmer
- An extra-wide 6-1/4" cutting base and an extended 14-1/2" ruler
extra-wide cutting base provides a large work area and is marked in
(4 mm) increments, allowing for small measurements.
- The right-side grid helps you measure and cut very thin strips.
- The extended cutting arm has a stabilizing leg to provide a sturdy and steady cutting surface for longer cuts.
- When fully extended, the extended cutting arm sits flush with the trimmer base, providing more accurate and consistent measurements across the entire surface.
- The cutting base and track include a full ruler, incorporating measurements down to 1/16" and grid lines that mark each quarter inch.
- All rulers and measurements on the base are printed under a plastic cover so your measurements won't wear off.
- The base has nonskid feet, which keeps the Stampin' Trimmer securely in place on your work area.
- A full 12" cutting and scoring track
- The extra-long cutting track has space at the top and bottom so you don't have to take the cutting and scoring blades out when you're not using them.
- The track gives you enough space to cut or score a full 12" (30.5 cm) without having to remove or switch out handles.
- The cutting track locks in place for secure storage or transport.
- The track includes an insertion point for cutting and scoring blade handles so you can easily insert handles into the cutting track.
- Specially designed handles and cutting track to ensure straight cuts
- The hook on the scoring and cutting blade handles keeps the handles stable so the cuts are as straight as possible.
- Handles come in two colors: dark for cutting, light for scoring.
- The precision tip on the cutting blade allows you to pinpoint precisely where you're cutting.
- The point on the side of each handle shows you where the blade will cut, making it easy to see exactly where your cuts and scores will begin.
- Storage compartment under base
- The storage compartment holds scoring and cutting tools such as a Bone Folder, Simply Scored Stylus, extra scoring and cutting blades, and even business cards.
- Separate compartments within the storage compartment keep your tools organized, and the clear cover makes it easy to see what you've stored.
- Product details: item 126889; $29.95
Can’t wait to try it out? Join me tonight for TECHNIQUE NIGHT. Just let me know you’ll be coming J
- Hostesses who hold a minimum $450 party will get a FREE collection of Classic Stampin’ Pads! Call me or e-mail me so we can set a date and time!
- New demonstrators who join Stampin’ Up! during the promotion period will get a FREE collection of Classic Stampin’ Pads with their Starter Kit which is only $99 plus tax and FREE shipping, and you get to choose $125 worth of products from the annual catty or holiday catty!! What are you waiting for??? Sign up TODAY!
Have you got your FREE digital downloads yet? What are you waiting for? You don’t even need to use them in My Digital Studio. Click here TODAY to get your downloads!!
Thursday, November 1, 7 p.m. Technique Night. Create two projects with a new technique. All supplies will be provided including adhesive. Fee: FREE—Stamp Club Members; $7—Customers/Guests (FREE when you place a $40 the night of the class) RSVP asap.
Friday, November 16, 7 p.m. Christmas Cards Stamp-a-Stack Stamp Camp. Fifteen Christmas card designs will be available for you to create ten cards All supplies will be provided except SNAIL adhesive. Please bring your own. Fee: $20—Stamp Club Members; $25—Customers & Guests ($5 off when you place a $40 the night of the class). RSVP by November 13 and receive $5 off.