Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Word Art


Don't miss getting the download of MDS 2+ for only $39.98, MDS 2 for only $19.98, or MDS 2 Upgrade for those who already have My Digitial Studio for only $9.98.  Shop now here!  A few weeks ago I was in charge of a special meeting for the boys in our church group who would be turning 12 next year.  I always feel that you can set the mood/tone for something just by the atmosphere.  So I searched for ideas.  I found this fun vinyl word art and decided to create my own using MDS.  I printed it out and framed it. It was perfect!

Supply List
Background
     Color = BASIC BLACK 19,27,29  

I needed to create a handout for the boys as well.  They use this scripture as their theme so I thought it would be fun to create a little handout for each of them.  I had these printed as a 4x6 photos in 4 different colors.

Supply ListBackground
     Color = NIGHT OF NAVY 33,64,95
     Color = GUMBALL GREEN 105,132,51
     Color = ISLAND INDIGO 0,126,135
     Color = REAL RED 199,44,58

Punches
    Labels & Tags\Hugs & Kisses Punch\Kisses punch, Fill Color = WHISPER WHITE 255,255,255

Can't wait to check out today's newest downloads!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE that Priesthood word art! LOVE IT! You just might have to email me that. :)