Monday, March 18, 2013

Hello!

Sale-a-Bration time is ending this week.  When I first got the SAB catalog, I really couldn't imagine how I would ever use the set Feeling Sentimental.  Well, of course, I just had do see a few AMAZING ideas, and I was HOOKED!  Here are a few cards I've made this month using the telephone booth.


Seriously so fun!  I love this set now and have had so much fun creating with it.  With your $50 purchase, you can get the adorable set!

Order your supplies here.
Top Card:
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Neutrals DSP; Ink:  Early Espresso;  Stamps:  Feeling Sentimental;  Accessories:  Sponge, Linen Thread, Silver Basics Designer Buttons, Natural Trim Ribbon

Bottom Card:
Cardstock:  Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White;  Ink:  Black Stazon, Real Red Marker;  Stamps:  Feeling Sentimental, Just Believe

No comments: