Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Chevron Dress

When I first saw the Dress Up Framelits in the Spring Mini, I figured there was no reason to even order it.  Well, fast-forward a few months, and I couldn't resist!!!!!  I decided to feature this month's technique on this specific set of framelits.  It's awesome.  Chevron dresses are so very popular right now so I decided I wanted to use a technique to create the Chevron imprint on my dress.  I love the Pool Party color...it's so trendy right now as well (just like the Chevron) so I had to use them together.  I wanted the two-tone look so I cut out the dress with the framelit.  Then I inked the inside of the Chevron Impressions Folder with a brayer using the Pool Party pad.  I laid the dress on top of the ink, closed up the folder, and rolled it through the Big Shot.  Isn't it ADORABLE?!?!?
I added a little ribbon around the waist and added a "pearl" necklace on the dress frame.  You could use these framelits for SO many occasions.  I have a lot more dress creations to share.  Check back tomorrow for more FUN ideas with these framelits.


Order your supplies here.
Cardstock:  Pool Party, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Ink:  Pool Party
Stamps:  On Your Birthday
Accessories:  Big Shot, Dress Up Framelits, Small Oval Punch,7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Pearl Basic Jewels, Dimensionals, Sponge

I didn't get a chance to post the MDS update yesterday.  Here it is...perfect for Mother's Day!  Now for one more update...


We're excited to announce that our second photopolymer stamp set is now available. Bombs Away Birthday (item 133411) is a fun, unique set that will certainly bring a smile to anyone. Try it out today!  Look at these fun projects created by Stampin' Up! with this new set!


Friday, April 19, 7 p.m.  Mother’s Day Stamp Camp.  Create six projects that will be perfect for any mother.  All supplies will be provided except adhesive.  Please bring your own.  Fee:  $20—Stamp Club Members; $25—Customers/Guests ($5 off when you RSVP by April 15).  Must have at least three registered class attendees by April 15.


No comments: