Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Magic Snowflake

Monday night as I was getting ready to prepare projects for December's demo meeting, I ran across this tutorial on SCS for a "Magic Snowflake" card. I had to give it a try. So fun!!!!!

Hmmm, I wonder what other bold images you could use with this awesome technique?? I'm thinking leaves, hearts, stars, and what about the nativity scene from "Season of Simple Grace?" Gotta give it a try...watch for more cards w/ this "magic" technique!

Card Recipe: CS: Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Glossy White; Stamps: Snow Burst, Holidays & Wishes; Ink: Whisper White Craft Pad, Baja Breeze re-inker, Pacific Point Classic ink and re-inker, VersaMark; Accessories: Silver Brad, White Embossing Powder, 1/16" punch, Heat Tool, Rubbing Alcohol, Embossing Buddy, Cotton Ball

2 comments:

Michelle Tech said...

Beautiful!

Candi said...

That is a really awesome techinque. I will have to try this one. What is an embossing buddy?