Monday, November 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Trees

Anyone else feel like the rush is on for the holidays? Despite having our holiday shopping completely done and wrapped, I feel like I'm rushing to get holiday things done. Sunday night I finished up a package to mail to my parents w/ gifts and other treasures. Now the pressure is on to finish birthday thank you cards, a couple other top-secret holiday gifts for others all in a timely manner. Throw in a demo meeting, technique night, and a stamp camp all next week, and you'll see where my time will be sent the next few nights before enjoying some family time for Thanksgiving! Anyway, here's the card to share today:

This is another version of a card you've probably seen a ton of last year and this year...but it's just so pretty with different colors and slightly different versions. This was my swap I did for our demo meeting last week. (Was that really last week? My, how quickly it's here again!) It's stunning no matter how I do it. It's a great stand-by card :)

BTW, several of you have commented on my early morning postings...yes, some mornings I really am up at 5 a.m. due to kids' early rising or a project that REALLY needs to get done...but USUALLY I've scheduled a posting to show at 5 a.m. :) Thanks for all of you who thought I was super mom...that made me feel good!! :) I do this so I can upload stamped projects in my "spare time"...and it's up before most people check their blogs each morning. My blog will show something new every morning rather than just a bunch of stuff all at once. If you're interested in doing something like this for you own blog, check out "post options" in the bottom left corner of the edit screen, and you'll see what I'm talking about.

No comments: