Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Don't Miss It!!!

Saturday is this year's Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack. 15 cards will be available for you to pick 10 designs from. The cost of the class is $20 for Stamp Club Members OR $25 for Customers and Guests. All supplies and envelopes are provided except adhesive. Please bring your own. The class will be Nov. 21 from 1-4 p.m. OR 7-10 p.m. at my home. There is still space for you attend....RSVP today! (If you see a card that catches your eye and you won't be able to attend the class in person, contact me for a product list needed to make the card. Each of these cards will be featured on my stampin' blog and my stampin' facebook page for the next few weeks.)

Be sure to visit my demo website on Monday, November 23, for AMAZING discounts you will love. Orders can be placed through my demo website or directly through me by e-mail or by phone.

No comments: