Thursday, November 19, 2009

It's GREAT to be...


8! J.R.'s has reached a very important age in our church. At eight year's old, you have the decision to be baptized and confirmed a member of our church. J.R. has decided to take this important step and will be baptized next weekend. We're very excited for this special day and even more excited that it will be shared with many family members and friends. This is the announcement I made for the event. This is definitely one of the reasons I love paper crafting so much. I just make ANY type of announcement or invitation that I want. I just customize it to fit the event. For this particular card, I used my computer more than I usually do to create cards. It worked well, though, since it would have been a lot of alphabet stamping otherwise. The best part of this particular announcement is that J.R. was able to help me by using the Big Shot to cut out all the number "8"s that we needed for the cards. Order your supplies here.
Cardstock: Ballet Blue, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Go Go Boots Alphabet, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Jenn!
WE love it! ;)