Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thankful Garland

Last week I was just itchin' to make a Thanksgiving decoration for the house. I have ONE Thanksgiving decoration that I made the first year of marriage...so my fall angel is a bit tattered and worn out so I was in the mood for some more decorations. I remembered that I had some leaf garlands left from over from last year's halloween Spooky Spider frame so I decided to pull it out and see what I could figure out. Here's what I came up with:

Each tag has a different letter to spell the word "THANKFUL." I couldn't get just the right picture of it so...guess you'll just have to come over and check it out for yourself. Here are a few more close-ups.


Happy Fall!!! It's definitely a time to be thankful.
Order your supplies here.
Cardstock: Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Razzleberry Lemonade
Accessories: Big Shot, SU! Two Tags Die, Corner Rounder, Scallop Circle Punch, Go Go Boots Alphabet, Gold Elastic Cording, Leaf Garland (non-SU!)

No comments: