Thursday, December 31, 2009

Kid creations!

Here are a few of the kids' creations for thank you cards. Some had already been given away before I got a picture of them.

This one was made by JR & Sierra for Mom & Dad (do you see the M and D?) :) It even had the cutest note written in side...definitely a keeper!

How creative is this one to make a bow for the top of the card?

I love how this one was modified to have a back page...just add staples backwards :)

The picture doesn't really show the creativeness in this card....the front square it actually cut out so it pops out at you like a spring. It was so fun to watch the kids create without me telling them what they can and can't use :) Too precious!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hee, Hee!

I just got my cute card today. Thanks!

I love all the cards that they created. Too cute!