Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Snowy Tree


I think the hardest part for me living where we live now is no snow! There are some days I wish I could wake up to a beautiful coating of a white blanket on the ground. This is the last card I made for my friend. They really enjoy snow skiing so I knew this card would be perfect. The tree is stamped on glossy cardstock. After the ink drys, use a white crayon to create "snow" on the tree. Tear a piece of scrap paper and layer on the bottom of the tree to create a "snow bank". Ink brayer with ink and brayer over top of image. Wipe off excess ink and remove scrap paper, and you've created a snowy card. Order your supplies here.
Cardstock: Brocade Blue, Glossy White Cardstock
Ink: Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, Brocade Blue, Gold Encore
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Four the Holidays (available until Jan. 4!)
Accessories: Brayer, White Crayon

No comments: