Friday, April 30, 2010

Cheerful Thank You

One of my favorite stamp sets from the Occasions Mini has been "With all my Heart." I've found so many different uses for this stamp set :) This idea came from the IB&C. It's a card sketch that was used with the "Tart and Tangy" stamp set. I realized I could use many different stamp sets for this same effect but decided to use "With all my Heart" one more time before you can't order it anymore, and the stamp becomes part of my personal stamp collection. The key to this card is to stamp twice and then punch each one out with a different circle punch....I used a 1" and a 3/4" circles. Order your supplies here.
Cardstock: Only Orange, Green Galore, Yoyo Yellow (yes, all leaving the end of June), Whisper White
Ink: Only Orange, Green Galore, Yoyo Yellow
Stamps: With All My Heart
Accessories: 1" & 3/4" circle punches, dimensionals, Yoyo Yellow Grosgrain Ribbon ( retired)

No comments: