Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Girly Birthday


Last night as I was stamping, I had a great urge to use retiring colors. I must admit out of these colors, I only frequently use Barely Banana. But I LOVE how this card looks with these colors! The sketch came from the current IB&C...my favorite inspiration book :) And of course I had to try out some more of the smooch spritz. After I colored the cupcake with the Watercolor Crayons and an Aquapainter, I spritzed the whole cupcake with the smooch spritz...love the instant sparkle! Order your supplies here.
Cardstock: Pixie Pink, Orchid Opulence, Barely Banana
Ink: Basic Brown, Pixie Pink
Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes
Accessories: Watercolor Crayons, Aquapainter, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz, Paper Snips, Scoring blade w/ Paper cutter, Dimensionals, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Scallop Edge punch
Last day to order for the Occasions Mini is FRIDAY! :)

No comments: