Sunday, September 19, 2010

Birthday Banners

Sorry for the lack of posting...things have just been crazy busy. Honestly, I don't see things slowing down any time soon so it probably means I'll only be able to post a couple times a week. But that's what I love about being my own boss...I get to choose my own hours and what I do with it :)

These are the banners I made for the birthday party we attended last week. I love the pennent die! It makes these banners so simple to make. I'm hoping to have time in the next week or two to make a Halloween banner to use as a decoration during October. Order your supplies here.
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Basic Gray
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Crystal Effects, Pretties Kit (retired), Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Big Shot, Pennant Die, Alpha Die, Black Gingham (retired), Crop-a-dile

No comments: