Monday, September 6, 2010

Old West Owl Sheriff

Last week for cub scouts I arranged for a sheriff to come and talk to the boys for their theme of "cub scout investigators." The boys had SO much fun! I couldn't think of a thank you card except to do some type of punch art. So I set out on a mission to find something that would work. I couldn't find a punch art police officer but I found this adorable owl here. Here's my version of the Old West Owl Sheriff...


I made a few changes from the one I found. I used the crimper to create the hinged doors rather than doing all that scoring. I used mainly Crumb Cake CS and sponged it with Chocolate Chip ink. This was so fun to make! Order your supplies here.
Cardstock: Whisper White, Playdate DSP, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Sponge, Crimper, Vintage Brads, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Punches: Decorative Label, Lg. Oval, Owl Punch

No comments: