Saturday, September 4, 2010

Pink Pirouette


I think this is my favorite pink right now. I created the candy wrapper with the new die from the Holiday Mini. The picture turned out terribly but it gives you an idea of how adorable the die actually is. It's perfect for just a little treat. After cutting out the candy wrapper, I ran it through the Big Shot AGAIN in the polka dot impressions folder...love the effect!!
Order your supplies here.
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette
Ink: Early Espresso
Stamps: Perfect Punches
Accessories: Scallop Oval, Big Shot, Candy Wrapper Die, Early Espresso Ribbon, Dimensionals

We made this at Technique Night this past week. I LOVE the accent the smooch accent ink gives the impressed image. It's so sparkly in person! I love the technique with the ribbon through the scallop trim border punch...adds such a fun touch.
Order your supplies here.
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Early Espresso
Sets: Afterthoughts
Inks: Early Espresso
Other: Big Shot, Elegant Line Impressions Folder, Scallop Trim Border, Decorative Label Punch, Dimensionals, Top Coat Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink, Early Espresso Ribbon, Tombow Multi

No comments: