Thursday, January 20, 2011

Baby

Over the weekend, I attended a baby shower.  The gender of the baby is unknown so it was a little bit different for me to make a gender neutral card...but also very fun :)  We didn't know for sure whether J.R. was a boy or a girl before we had him so it was fun to reminisce those memories.  I used the same technique I used on the previous top note card with the DSP strips with the adhesive sheet.  This time I just got DSP that measured 2" x 2 1/2" and layed them on a piece of CS that measured 4" x 5" with an adhesive sheet overtop.  After running the DSP cardstock sheet through the Big Shot, I trimmed the edge of the Top Note and layered it on a Whisper White Top Note to make the lettering pop.  Order your supplies here.
Cardstock:  Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Subtles DSP Pack (Pretty in Pink, Marina Mist, Certainly Celery), Brights DSP Pack (Daffodil Delight)
Ink:  None
Stamps:  None (Although, Sierra created matching wrapping paper that I forgot to take a picture of using the Baby Bundle stamp set and the colors from the DSP)
Accessories:  Big Shot, Top Note Die, Timeless Type Alphabet, Dimensionals

No comments: