Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cupcake Birthday

I needed to make a few birthday cards so I decided to participate in the Stamping 411's Saturday Sketch.  I really like how this card turned out and will be perfect for the teenager that it's going to.  I've been on a kick lately to use the smooch accents lately...can you see the sparkle on the sprinkles and the flame?  Just the right touch!  This color combo came from the Color Coach!  I also crimped the cupcake wrapper to add a bit more dimension.  I find myself using the buttons more now that they came in so many colors...I just wish they came in ALL of our colors.  The Crochet Trim was a bit too light so I sponged it up with River Rock ink to make it match better :)  Have a great day!  Check out the Stamping 411's sketch today!  Order your supplies here.
Cardstock:  Elegant Eggplant, Melon Mambo, River Rock
Ink:  Elegant Eggplant
Stamps:  Bring On the Cake
Accessories:  Build a Cupcake Punch, Pearlized Smooch Accent, Dimensionals, Crimper, Crochet Trim, Sponge, Regal Buttons, Mini Glue Dots, Eyelet Border Punch

No comments: