Friday, January 21, 2011

Congratulations

One of my cousins will be leaving soon to serve a mission for our church in Portugal.  This is his congratulations card that's off in the mail to him.  He is one of my closer cousins...I feel like he's my little brother.  After I had graduated from the JC I had attended, I lived with their family for a few months until I could get into the apartment complex I wanted.  I spent a lot of time with him and his sister (she is currently serving a mission also...she's in Romania.)  It makes me very happy that he's chosen to dedicate the next two years to serve the Lord.  May God bless you, Boone!  Love you :)  Order your supplies here.

Cardstock:  Marina Mist, Whisper White, Subtles DSP Pack (Marina  Mist)
Ink:  Marina Mist
Stamps:  Perfect Punches
Accessories:  Modern Label, Scallop Oval, Wide Oval, Scallop Border Punches,  Marina Mist Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals

No comments: