Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sparkly Sprinkles Cupcake

I already had this letterpressed background sitting on my desk from showing a friend how the letterpress plates worked so I had to use it on this girly birthday card :)  I'm so glad I got the "Create a Cupcake" stamp set to match the "Build a Cupcake" punch.  SO much fun to use the two together.  This card was for a special little lady so I had to add some sparkle to it...LOVE the smooch accent inks!  They definitely make adding just a little bit of sparkle SO simple.  Order your supplies here.
Cardstock:  Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink
Stamps:  Create a Cupcake, Fabulous Phrases
Accessories:  Big Shot, Heart Pressed Letterpress Plate, Build a Cupcake punch, Pretty in Pink Taffeta, Designer Label Punch, Dimensionals, Heart-to-Heart Punch, Illuminate Top Coat Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink

No comments: