Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Thank You

This is my swap card for my demo meeting for this month.  I saw this technique of how to use the tulips impressions folder on our Stampin' Up! demo community.  The card I saw referenced this blog tutorial.  Wow!  I can't get enough of this technique...so fun to play with.  I'm still working on other sizes to work with this technique.  The best tip I can give you is to cut out the "frame" after you're done because this technique tends to leave a wrinkled edge on at least one corner.  Have fun creating with this technique!  Order your supplies here.

Cardstock:  Daffodil Delight, Riding Hood Red, Early Espresso
Ink:  Riding Hood Red, Early Espresso
Stamps: Just Believe
Accessories:  Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Big Shot, Framed Tulips Impressions Folder

No comments: